Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mexican Mule |Tequila and ginger Beer
Simple, sweet and spicy, this Mexican Mule will give your favorite margarita a run for it's money!
- 1 ½ oz. Tequila Silver or Reposado
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 wedge pineapple
- 4 oz. ginger beer
Combine the lime wedge and pineapple (if using) in the bottom of a chilled glass or moscow mule mug.
Muddle the lime with the pineapple.
Add tequila and stir.
Add ice and top with the ginger beer.
- For a spicy variation, muddle a slice or two of a jalapeno in the bottom of the glass or mug!
- If you plan on making this cocktail for a crowd:
- Use ¼ oz. fresh lime juice per drink.
- Combine the tequila and the lime juice and stir in the pineapple if using.
- For each drink, measure out 1 ¾ oz. of the tequila and lime mixture.
- Top each with ginger beer and garnish with lime slices or wedges!
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 8mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Iron: 0.2mg