Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Watermelon, Mint and Cucumber Salad
This Watermelon, Mint and Cucumber Salad recipe is my summer "go to". Lime juice, briny feta and olive oil round out the flavors in this easy side dish.
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ small red onion halved and cut into ⅛ inch slices
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small seedless watermelon cut into ¾ inch dice (approximately 6 cups)
- 2 persian cucumbers or 1 english cucumber cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 cup feta cheese preferably packed in brine
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
Add the onion to a small bowl and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon lime juice and sprinkle with salt. Toss to combine and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber and onion. Toss to combine.
Sprinkle with the feta and mint.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 1035mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 4560IU | Vitamin C: 67.1mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 2.3mg