Add to Collection
Go to Collections
4 Minute Brownie Pie
All the flavor of traditional brownies in a fraction of the time!!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup dutch process cocoa
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Kahlua optional
- ½ cup chopped and toasted walnuts pecans or macadamia nuts (optional)
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch springform pan or 9 inch pie plate and set aside.
Combine eggs through Kahlua (if using) in the bowl of a mixer. Mix on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 ½ minutes.
Stir in nuts if using.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 - 30 minutes until pie is set on top and doesn't jiggle when you move it - pie should look dry on top!
Remove from the oven and let cool. As the pie cools it will sink - that's ok and is what is supposed to happen!
Slice and serve!
- You can serve this pie with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar, ice cream or whipped cream.
- Serve it at room temperature or evens slightly chilled.
- To store the pie, cover it with plastic wrap and store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- The Pie can be made up to two days in advance for best results.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.1mg