Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pumpkin Spiced Kahlua and Cream|White Russian Drink
This pumpkin spiced Kahlua and Cream is a cozy update to the classic White Russian drink! Spice-infused Kahlua is the "secret" to this fall and winter classic and is so good you might just forgo that pumpkin pie!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Spice Infused Kahlua
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 whole nutmeg
- 5 whole cloves
- 5 whole allspice berries
- 1 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 8 ounces Kahlua
For the Pumpkin Pie Spiced Kahlua and Cream
- 2 oz. good quality vodka
- 1 oz. Pumpkin Pie Spiced Kahlua
- 2 oz. heavy whippiing cream
- 2 cinnamon sticks optional
- freshly grated nutmeg optional
Combine all the spices and the Kahlua in a lidded container. Cover and leave in a dark area for 4 to 7 days. After 4 days taste the infused Kahlua. If infused enough for your taste, strain the spices out and return to the container. If not, continue to infuse until you are happy with the flavor.
- For the infused Kahlua you need to use whole spices. Ground spices are ground too finely to strain out - which will give you a gritty Kahlua!
- To get a more layered cocktail, you can pour the cream over the back of a spoon!
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 0.9mg